This wiki contains documentation for publishing partners of MPublishing.
Content in this wiki is available for reuse under a Creative Commons license. See the copyright page for more information.
 Preparing your publication
- Obtaining Copyright Permissions – This gives advice to an author or editor determining whether permission is required and how to obtain permission to use part or all of a copyrighted work in one's work.
- Common rates for editing, fact checking, indexing, layout, proofreading, and more.
- Launching and sustaining a publication
 Working with us
- Choosing a Publishing Model
- Print-on-demand publishing through CreateSpace
- Publishing Agreements (reflects historical, not current, practice)
- Managing submissions and peer review
- Guidelines for Publishing Partners for how to provide content to MPublishing
- Rapid Typesetting Service
- DISQUS Commenting Feature
 Resource guides
- Guide to Publishing Resources at the University of Michigan
- EPUB Conversion Guidelines
- Open Access Resources
- iBooks Author
 For your information
- Access and Usage Policy for MPublishing publications
- Digital Preservation
- Common Access Problems – This page, maintained by the Digital Library Production Service at the University of Michigan, describes commonly encountered difficulties accessing content hosted in the DLXS environment used by both MPublishing and DLPS.
- Usage Statistics
- Notification of Server Outages
- Harvesting of metadata through OAI-PMH